1) Originally from New York City.
2) Attended C.C.N.Y. ( City College of New York)
3) Attended Columbia Chiropractic College & Columbia Institute of Chiropractic ( graduated with
4) Served as Clinic Director, and Executive Vice President of the New York Chiropractic
5) Practiced in Worcester Massachusetts,1968-1975, where he was certified as an "EXPERT WITNESS"
by the Massachusetts Courts.
6) Practiced in Palisades Park, New Jersey, 1975-1987.
7) Appointed the First Chiropractic Police Physician in the United States. Treated
the Palisades Park Police Department, State Police, and other Law enforcement officers; and was appointed by the Mayor
and City Council as "POLICE SURGEON" ( within the scope of licensure from 1979 until 1987 when his shield was retired and
he moved to TEXAS).
8) Served on the Commission on Accreditation of the Council on Chiropractic Education, the
professions National Accrediting agency as its Chairman for 8 years.
9) Served as Executive Vice President, Vice President for Accreditation and Administration
at the Parker College in Dallas, Texas, from 1987 to 2007.
10) Is a Fellow in the American College of Chiropractors
11) Is a Fellow in the International College of Chiropractors
12) Has been awarded the Bachelors of Sciences, the Master of Sciences, and the Doctor of Chiropractic
13) Has been awarded a Doctor of Science from The University of Bridgeport
14) Has been awarded a Doctor of Humanities from Parker College
15) Was instrumental in attaining Accreditation from National Accrediting Agencies for 6 of
the 17 Chiropractic Colleges in the United States.
16) Has served on the Board of Directors of several National & International organizations
17) Is a certified DIVEMASTER from the Professional Association of Diving Instructors(
PADI)and is a MASTER DIVER with the Y.M.C.A. & the National Association of Underwater Instructors ( NAUI)
18) Is a Diplomate of the American College of Chiropractors in Clinical Sciences
19) Is a Diplomate in the American College of Chiropractors in Chiropractic Education
20) Is a member of the Honorary Order of Kentucky Colonels
21) Has served as a consultant to Chiropractic Examining Boards within the United States.
22) Is a member of the Texas Chiropractic Association
23) Has served as site team member for the North Central Higher Education Commission.
24) Has taught Chiropractic Principles for several Colleges in the United States, and for the American
Veterinary Chiropractic Association ( AVCA)
25) Has been licensed to practice in:
Massachusetts, Virginia,Florida, New Jersey,Texas, and is a Diplomate of the National Board
of Chiropractic Examiners.
26) Is a Knight of Pythias, and Chancellor Commander
of LONESTAR LODGE #4, in Weatherford.